PathVisio is a free open-source pathway analysis and drawing software. It allows you to draw, edit and analyse biological pathways. You can visualize your own experimental data on the pathways and find relevant pathways that are over-represented in your data set.
PathVisio provides a basic set of features for pathway drawing, analysis and visualization. Additional features are available as plugins. You can find a list of all available plugins in the plugin repository. Plugins are available for pathway building, pathway analysis, import/export functionality, data visualization or data integration. Plugins may be developed by anyone by using the PathVisio Plugin API. Instructions on how to implement your own plugin can be found here.
Learn more about PathVisio, drawing pathways and pathway analysis:
- How can I install PathVisio on my computer?
- What is a biological pathway?
- How can I draw pathways in PathVisio?
- How can I upload pathways from PathVisio to WikiPathways?
- How can I analyse my data?
- How can I do pathways analysis?
- How can I perform multi-Omics pathways analysis?
- What visualization options are available in PathVisio?
- How does identifier mapping work in PathVisio?
- How can I install a plugin?
- How can I develop a plugin to add functionality that I need? (Programming skills in Java required)