This plugin implements a standard Gene Set Enrichment Analysis method that can be used to identify over represented pathways in the data set.
It also allows to load gene sets from MSigDB (http://www.broadinstitute.org/gsea/).
- Initial release for GSEA plugin
- Can use a pathway collection or a gene set from MSigDB
- Download and start PathVisio
- Open the Plugin Manager: Plugins » Plugin Manager
- Click the Install button for Gene Set Enrichtment Analysis Plugin
- On success the plugin will be displayed in "installed plugins". If some error happens a message is displayed
- You can now use the plugin. Check out the plugin page to get started
If you have problems installing this plugin, please contact us.