Basic GeneOntology plugin to create GO pathways visualizing all genes annotated with a specific term or its one of its subterms. The terms are structured hierarchically. All genes are annotated and data can be automatically visualized on them.
- initial release
- browsing the GO tree
- specify GO term with GO identifier and visualize the pathway
- Download and start PathVisio
- Open the Plugin Manager: Plugins » Plugin Manager
- Click the Install button for GO plugin
- On success the plugin will be displayed in "installed plugins". If some error happens a message is displayed
- You can now use the plugin. Check out the plugin page to get started
If you have problems installing this plugin, please contact us.