The MAPPBuilder plugin helps you get started quickly on creating a new pathway. Given a list of gene identifiers, MAPPBuilder will build a simple prototype pathway for you containing those genes, eliminating the step of manual searching for each gene/gene product you want to include.
- Initial release of plugin
- Allows users to upload a file containing annotations for data nodes
- Possibility to create new pathway or extend existing pathway
- Download and start PathVisio
- Open the Plugin Manager: Plugins » Plugin Manager
- Click the Install button for MAPPBuilder plugin
- On success the plugin will be displayed in "installed plugins". If some error happens a message is displayed
- You can now use the plugin. Check out the plugin page to get started
If you have problems installing this plugin, please contact us.