NIMWiz provides assistance in importing metabolomics data into PathVisio.It works with any data table with one column containing the names of metabolites. Nimwiz adds an extra column to that table containing identifiers from e.g. HMDB or ChEBI.Lookup is automatic where possible and manual where necessary. The assistance of the plugin greatly accelerates the lookup process.If there is an exact match in the dictionary, Nimwiz performs the lookup automatically. For near matches, Nimwiz lets you manually pick the best match from a list.
Version 1.0.0Initial release
- Download and start PathVisio
- Open the Plugin Manager: Plugins » Plugin Manager
- Click the Install button for NIMWiz
- On success the plugin will be displayed in "installed plugins". If some error happens a message is displayed
- You can now use the plugin. Check out the plugin page to get started
If you have problems installing this plugin, please contact us.